-I Forewarn President Trump Declaring Peace And Safety, Would Come As Apostle Paul Forewarn Of Such Declarations, Now An Outbreak Of Sudden Destruction See entire blog here, www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com, http://andburnherwithfire15.blogspot.com/2017/08/and-i-heard-in-my-hearing-woman-why.html The Issue Of Black Bowls www.2016theissueofblackbowls.blogspot.com -I just realized, Syed Forook being a Muslim, as in the dream 2015, wouldn't have just approached the automobile of a forbidden woman like myself and began talking as to describe his plans as the future terrorism of America. Though just as soon as I did, I was reminded of Jesus doing similar. when he approached the supposedly forbidden Samaritan woman., (Jn. 4), as to describe his plans of God's New World Order of Righteousness to her, neither Jew nor Greek, neither bond nor free, neither male nor female, (not related to the genesis marriage) but all now one and equal in Christ Jesus, got HIm, got Jesus yet?, Beware! Apb, see here, www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com http://2016theissueofblackbowls.blogspot.com/2016/03/

-Still I Need To Say, There Is Something About August 29th, I Know Harvey, A Historic Hurricane Has Come Ashore Since, That Trump Will Be Visiting Texas Any Day Now, Still Holy Spirits Were Specific About, This Date, August 29th, (see the decade old radio announcement "it's a hit, cities hit, Guam just did it"!). And yes Chris, it does matter whether or not you serve Jesus, He's the one who suggested that we pray the Father we're found worthy to escape these unimaginable horrors to multi-millions in death tolls yet pending, get Jesus and get out! Apb, The RAM

-You probably won't believe it, but I'd already been lead to place this reminder about August 29th the beginning of my daily post before I knew about Jong Un's latest missile test. I shared here Chris, only a day after Eclipse 2017, seeming to me to take the same trajectory a Yellowstone eruption would as well taking. With so many suspecting but it and this 40 day count into a Jerusalem holiday again that had come so suspicious to so many. It was doing this count as well did I begin to realize, October 2017, will mark the end of the 190 months, that's of the 15.10 year timetable. As of December 25th given as a judgment sentence of America's weight of blood guilty come as a form of cataclysmic events. Whereas just a few days past commenting on this, I was made to see and suggest, how all these troubles come at America from every angle; while it's beginning too appear as though a siege by a mightier than them enemy is being set against them. Of course indeed Chris it was being more and more obvious; you see this weight of Judgment of 190 months into a subtraction of 190 years
Presently, unnoticeable but dwindled into this 40 day count meaning this is the length of time left before God start dismantling America to the West as world rule One must understand, also Trump's worry, the greatest joggling of world events ever or ever again only predestined these thousands of years to to crash and burn. It all goes back to Ezekiel 4, a scripture I've received twice this ministry, even why I created the blog, (www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com see also a clearer picture www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com; anyway what you will see as you read is that God plotted a siege against Ezekiel's Judah. Evenly that he used Ezekiel even physically to portray to the people something they could actually see, touch and relate, pretty much what grace gifts are for. So needfully, it was that such a seizure against them as of the Prophet Jeremiah's 40 years of prophesying had themselves forewarn, now, as in only now doing Ezekiel had as forewarn of the Angel Gabriel this nation, this world, had now come, all prophetic fulfillment. Frightfully this forty day count into the Jerusalem holiday is also a forty day count into the beginning to the end of God's promise the late nineties to destroy the great whore of abominations that is America.
-Is God As Angry Right Now As The Days Of Noah And Greater? I heard A Command Lately, That All Parents be Killed By, That All Schools Be Finished, That 50 Million Will Die, 2002 and 2017, Even More Frightening, That God Is Avenging Martyred Blood, So You Tell Me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU4vSWt_998 Prophecy Links -And I Heard In My Hearing, The Lyrics singing In My Ears, "no winter cold, can stop me babe," (soon by research, I would learn these lyrics are taken from the song, 'ain't no mountain high enough; to keep me from getting to you babe. Further meaning all those awaiting a spring rapture are to be reassured, He that promised and prophesied is faithful and trustworthy. That absolutely nothing this planet will prevent the Bridegroom of the Bride at this time, Stand)! Apb, www.thefourthofthegodhead15.blogspot.com -What did I see? I saw he Bride now reigning in heaven, having in her possession the stone cut out without hands (Dan. 4), I saw that it had the surface of a meteor, that when she released it, I heard a voice announce, "this is the Antichrist murderer." Beware, As the days of Daniel into Antichrist, Apb -I Forewarn President Trump Declaring Peace And Safety, Would Come As Apostle Paul Forewarn Of Such Declarations, Now An Outbreak Of Sudden Destruction www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com See entire blog here, http://andburnherwithfire15.blogspot.com/2017/08/and-i-heard-in-my-hearing-woman-why.html
I just realized, Syed Forook being a Muslim, wouldn't have just approached a woman like myself and began talking as to describe his plans to her. As soon as I did, I was reminded of Jesus doing similar when he approached the supposedly forbidden Samaritan woman as to describe his plans of God's New World order to her. Beware! Apb

Comments

Popular Posts