Draw Me, We Will Run After Thee, Spring Rapture

-The word of Knowledge for this morning, 08/07/2017, is (Revelation), (I haven't said anything but I been finding odd quarters again, a reminder, the pale horse judgment, Rev, 6, seen by Apostle,12/25/2001 is upon us now, as in right now. I know, so many master disasters to bring about an extinction of Western rule US soil one tend to lose track, beware), Apb,

-And I heard In my hearing, 07/31/2017, the lyrics of a song, "no winter cold, can stop me babe," (its' from the song, Aint No Mountain High Enough, to keep me from getting to you, babe. These very specific lyrics are apparently reassurance to all saints anticipating a spring rapture, that the Holy Trinity that promised and prophesied are trustworthy, Stand! Nothing will keep Holy Spirits from delivering you to Abba Father, , nothing! See Song of Solomon, 2:10-14, Apb Draw Me, We Will Run After thee, www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com -I don't know how accurate, but I listen to a video on this eclipse lately and it said it haven't been one like this to affect America since like 1810, 11. It was this year that got this Apostle's attention, you see, when the nations as pending 2001-2017, suddenly lose 190 years of technology, (Ezekiel 4 explains), this is the exact period in time again it's technology will resign to, so even this Eclipse is a fulfillment of the Intrepid Dream timetable, see here, www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com -I also thought I heard that a similar Eclipse will happen around 2024, 2025, if so, it will be the fulfillment of the prophet's Zechariah, his 14th chapter prediction that when Jesus return, 7 years from the Bride's rapture this 2017, ("mark 17 and 7," 2001, Apb). Prophetically, there will be a sky that is neither light nor dark, a twilight, even an Eclipse of the sun. That at evening, once the rebellious, the Antichrist and his armies are destroyed, the day will again be light, beware you guys, Jesus is here, come for to carry us home, got Him, got Jesus yet?

Ask me, and I will give thee the heathen for thine inheritance! Ps. 2, See more here, www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts